One to Another Retreat
Please join us for a fabulous weekend of inspiration, teaching sessions by Joanne, support, and love. We will be car-pooling to McCleay Conference and Retreat Center in Salem on Friday after lunch at Red Robin in Wilsonville. The retreat will go until Sunday at noon.
The cost is $160.00, which includes accommodations, breakfast on Saturday & Sunday, and Lunch & Dinner on Saturday.
During the retreat we will be covering the book titled “Worry Less, Live More” by Rob Morgan which includes:
- Why are we anxious?
- How have you battled anxiety in your life, and how do you overcome it? (Philippians 4:6-7)
- What would you say to someone who blames their anxiety or worry on DNA?
- Do you think the worry and anxiety people are dealing with has gotten worse, and if so, what can we attribute that to in our culture?
- How does salvation and religious awakening play a part in mental illnesses or struggles like depression?
- Anxiety is no stranger in the Bible, several disciples struggled with it… what were they taught from Jesus?
- What is the core answer to anxiety?
- What small steps can we do daily to wage war on worry?
- Happiness is an emotion; joy is an attitude.
To sign up for the retreat or if you have any questions, please contact Joanne at 503.771.4341.